Knowing the exact metal roofing cost in Columbus Ohio is crucial before you even dive into thinking of starting a metal roofing project. While national averages may look like a good way to start at first glance, such numbers are not so valid since they do not include various factors like local labour hourly rates, material and local permit costs, etc.
As the numbers show in 2020, the average cost that homeowners have to prepare for a professional metal roofing installation is on average of $9,500. Most homeowners pay between $5,000 and $14,000. The fluctuation of prices varies by labour rates in your area, style, material, equipment, and so on.
You can expect costs between $7 and $14 per sqft for standing seam style, while the modular pre-formed panels price range between $8 to $11 per sqft.
Sheet / Panel Metal Roof Price Per Square Foot
Depending on the material and form, metal roofing installation costs range anywhere from $80 to $1,100 and more per square foot. There are three forms to choose from: standing seam, shingles that resemble tile, slate, or wood, and sheet.
Benefits Of A Metal Roof
Let’s make one thing crystal clear: the greatest advantage of metal roofing is its longevity. It can last over 50 years, almost without any maintenance.
- Saves up to 40% on the energy bills
- Low maintenance
- Lasts over 50 years
Metal roofing cost Columbus Ohio include:
- $7.00 to $11 per sqft material costs.
- Average labour costs in order to install metal roofing
- Average costs for equipment and materials for metal roofing
- Other project costs like surface preparation, machinery, and components (in some cases, expect cleanup fees).
- The average metal roofing installation depends on whether you are looking for low-end or high-end roofing. Low-end price starts from $1,000 while the prices for high-end goes all the way up to $27,000.
Cap City Restoration is the local expert for your metal roofing needs. Contact us for a free estimate.